sometimes i think that somewhere out there, in other parts of the world, few stranger is reading this blog. are you one of them??
just read over my blog and i noticed, port have a blog too! yeay. i'll link you man!
well it is May. my bday has past, her bday, and many bdays!!!! im a taurian, so, lets read about me. they call the Taurian, The Tramp!
v., tramped, tramp·ing, tramps. v.intr.
- To walk with a firm, heavy step; trudge.
- To travel on foot; hike.
- To wander about aimlessly.
- To traverse on foot: tramp the fields.
- To tread down; trample: tramp down snow.
- A heavy footfall.
- The sound produced by heavy walking or marching.
- A walking trip; a hike.
- One who travels aimlessly about on foot, doing odd jobs or begging for a living; a vagrant.
- A prostitute.
- A person regarded as promiscuous.
- Nautical. A tramp steamer.
- A metal plate attached to the sole of a shoe for protection, as when spading ground.
well, most if it is true
TAURUS - The Tramp
Aggressive. Loves being in long
relationships. Likes to give a good
fight for what they want. Extremely
outgoing. Loves to help people in times
of need. Good kisser. Good personality.
Stubborn. A caring person. One of a
kind. Not one to mess with. Are the
most attractive people on earth! 15
years of bad luck if you do not
I LOVE SYAMZA.END.